Our personal trainers design your customized personal training program to meet your specific goals, limitations, and lifestyle preferences. You will work out with our certified coaches in a private, small group setting.
Before you begin working out, you will undergo an in-depth movement assessment. The assessment sets the baseline of your current level of fitness, strength, and abilities. Our personal trainers will then tailor your fitness program for you. You will start slow and ramp up as your body gets stronger. Each month your fitness plan will change to keep you from getting bored.
Your workout sessions follow your personalized fitness program. Your fitness program may include many different types of workouts to help endurance, strength, balance, and flexibility. Following are some of the types of workouts that we incorporate into your sessions:
- Strength Training – Resistance training is one of the best ways to keep you healthy, stay fit, and keep your muscles strong. A strength training testimonial and more about strength training in our blog.
- Weight Loss Workouts – Weight loss can be achieved by combining healthy eating habits with a regular exercise plan.
- Rehabilitation Fitness Training – Workouts designed for those who have sustained an injury, sports injury, have undergone a surgery or medical procedure, or have chronic medical issues which restrict movement.
- Cardio Training – Aerobics improves circulation, which results in lowered blood pressure and heart rate and will improve your stamina.
- Lifestyle Fitness Training – When you need more than a workout, you need a lifestyle change – lifestyle fitness training helps you adopt ways to promote your overall health and well-being.
How do the personal training sessions work?
Commit to a block of coaching over a certain period of time. Set specific times to work out directly with our certified fitness trainers. Meet with your personal trainer regularly so that you can make sure you’re moving in the right direction. Work out with your fitness trainer in a private, small group setting.
How do I sign up?
Sign up in just three easy steps:
- First, we have a conversation to assess your specific requirements and goals.
- Then we conduct a fitness assessment with you to identify areas to focus on.
- And finally, schedule your time with your Personal Trainer.
You can get a free fitness consultation by contacting us.
Watch the video from Nathan on why IQ Fit personalized training worked for him.
Listen to how Sue benefited from a custom personal training approach during her menopause transition.